Alberta was raised in Roseto, Pennsylvania and graduated from Pius X High School. She has been a resident of Whitehall Township for over a decade and has raised her two beautiful children here. Her daughter is a junior attending Whitehall-Coplay High School and her son is in the 7th grade at Whitehall-Coplay Middle School. Alberta received her Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Lehigh Carbon Community College and earned her Bachelor of Political Science and Masters of Public Administration from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. While working on her master’s degree, Alberta was approved for an independent study course in which she shadowed several judges learning first-hand the conduct and procedures of the district courts. She attended the certification training course for prospective magisterial district judges in 2012 and is certified, as qualified by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, to perform the duties of a magisterial district judge.
- Proctor - National Center for Competency
- Property Manager - Mueller Brothers Inc
- Paralegal - Karl Maehrer, Esquire
- Plan Administration Representative - The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Shift Supervisor/Licensed Agent - American Telecom Inc
As Judge, Alberta Will
- Uphold the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary by being unswayed by partisan interests.
- Conduct herself as a neutral and detached judge.
- Be dedicated in giving her judicial duties precedence over all other activities.
- Treat every individual entering the court fairly without prejudice.
- Stay committed to ensuring the safety of our community and most importantly the safety of our school children.
- Remain a firm judge when necessary while also maintaining compassion and common sense judgement.